[via Type Worship]
[via Type Worship]
Fridaycities is a new social network for London (At the moment, that is. They plan to expand to other cities around the globe in the future!). I’m a member for quite some time and I’m enjoying the site very much! I’ve read some interesting stuff about the city I live in for the past 6 years!
So if you want to join the fun, just go to Fridaycities.com and put the following invitation code in the box on the right of the homepage 🙂
Invitation code: jdzf3v6ilgx7
Update: Fridaycities is no more. It’s new name is Kudocities and it’s open to anyone to register.
1. Thou shalt walk whenever possible, but always from Charing Cross to Embankment.
2. Thou shalt have thine Oyster Card in thine hand when thou reachest the ticket barriers, and not stand there, rummaging through thine bag for five minutes, like a tool.
3. Thou shalt not consume fragrant foodstuffs or alcohol, unless thou art a vagrant.
4. Thou shalt attend to personal hygiene. In particular, if thou hast been wassailing heartily the night before, thou shalt take special care to brush thine teeth in the morning.
5. Thou shalt talk quietly, or not at all, on thine mobile phone when on the bus – nobody else wants to hear who Emma did last night or how much Liam spent on his sodding shoes. Furthermore, thou shalt endeavour to stop those who wish to share their choice of music on loudspeaker, even though thou risketh being stabbed till thou art dead.
6. Thou shalt not whistle.
7. Thou shalt not press the “open” button on tube doors as this is the mark of the tourist.
8. Thou shalt not duck, dive or bomb. And though shalt most certainly not heavy pet.
9. If thou art not sure how to get off an escalator, or where to stand, thou shalt not get on it.
10. Thou shalt not wear darke glasses underground. Ye nobs.
Pretty funny and true! 🙂